This privacy statement is provided only for the above-mentioned website and not for other websites which may be consulted by the user via links.
The website www.mucciarelliassociati.com is owned by Associazione Professionale “Penalisti via Manin 3 – studio legale associato Mucciarelli”, the Data Controller (hereinafter the “Controller”) which ensures compliance with the above-mentioned regulation; processing is informed by principles of fairness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of the privacy and fundamental rights of users/visitors.
TYPES OF PROCESSED DATA AND PURPOSES OF PROCESSING
1) Browsing data: data used only for the purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information about website usage and of checking that the website works properly.
This information is not collected for the purpose of associating it with identified data subjects; however, because of its nature, it may make it possible – through processing and matching with data held by third parties – to identify users (e.g. IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users who log on to the website).
2) Data provided voluntarily by users/visitors: personal data sent directly and voluntarily by users/visitors logging on to this website in order to:
- access certain services or make specific e-mail requests by completing the appropriate “contact form”;
This entails that the Data Controller will obtain the sender’s address and/or any other personal data which will be processed exclusively to respond to the request.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING
The Controller’s legal basis for processing is the need to process personal data for the purpose of executing a specific request made by the user/visitor. The Controller is not required to request consent for technical and analytics cookies insofar as these are necessary to provide the requested services.
Personal data are processed using automated tools for the time strictly required to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures are observed to prevent loss of data, illegal or improper use and unauthorized access.
PERSONAL DATA RETENTION
Data provided voluntarily by users/visitors: the collected personal data will be retained until the specific request made by the user/visitor has been met.
OPTIONAL DATA PROVISION
RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
No data from the web service will be disclosed or disseminated to third parties.
The collected data will not be transferred to European Union Member States or third countries that are not part of the European Union.
The data controller is Associazione Professionale “Penalisti via Manin 3 – Studio Legale Associato Mucciarelli”, with registered office at via Manin 3, Milan, VAT registration number 10598910965.
RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
Users/visitors may at any time exercise their rights with regard to the data processed by the Controller.
In particular, they have the right to:
- object to the processing of their data, when this takes place on a legal basis other than consent;
- access their data, obtain information about them and/or request copies thereof;
- check the correctness of their data and request updating or correction thereof;
- obtain restriction of processing (when certain conditions are met);
- obtain the erasure or removal of personal data;
- file a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (Data Protection Authority) or judicial authorities.
Requests should be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or faxed to 02/29006880
Or mailed to
Associazione Professionale “Penalisti via Manin 3 – Studio Legale Associato Mucciarelli”, via Manin 3 Milano